Are you searching for a place to have your exam proctored? PTCC Testing Center offers proctoring services for individuals taking online courses from educational institutions who are required to arrange for supervised exams in a secure, quiet and controlled environment.
To locate a proctor in the Minnesota State System within a closer distance to where you live, click here.
Students who are not enrolled at PTCC or other Minnesota State colleges will be charged a testing fee for each exam proctored.
PTCC Testing Center Proctoring Fees
Proctoring Fees are to be paid in the Campus Bookstore with receipt given to the testing center staff prior to testing. To obtain the proctoring fee form testers should plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to test time to Check-In Room 124 to obtain proctoring fee form and directions to Campus Store.
- All PTCC and Minnesota State Institutions
- Non-Minnesota State Institutions
- $25 Up to 3 hours exam time
- $35 More than 3 hours exam time
- Student Name
- Instructor Name
- Test Date
- Test Time (Include first and second choice for time)
- Computer needed (yes/no)
- Provide this information to your faculty to complete:
- Faculty complete the Online Proctoring Request Form for each course and exam.
- Faculty may submit one or all student names associated with the same course/exam in one submission. (We recommend this link be saved in favorites)
- Paper exams can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
- PTCC Test Center
- C/O Test Administrator
- 900 Fourth Street SE
- Pine City MN 55063
Day of Testing:
- Bring a photo ID (driver license or student ID)
- Arrive early at Check-In Room 124 LRTC for check-in process
- If non-Minnesota State student, obtain the PTCC Proctoring Fee Form from the test administrator, then visit the Campus Store Cashier to pay the fee, then return to Check-In Room 124 and give receipt to testing center staff. Testers will not be able to be seated for scheduled exam without paid receipt.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled test time, the proctor has the right to reschedule based on room and staff availability.
- To cancel or reschedule this appointment email email@example.com. A testing seat is reserved for you. If you are not able to keep your scheduled appointment please notify us so another student has the opportunity to schedule their exam.
- Bring only what you need for the test to your appointment. Leave bags and coats in your vehicle when able.
- Limited locker space is available to store personal items.
- Beverages, food, gum, cell phones, large jewelry, watches, hats, sunglasses, or electronics of any kind are not allowed in the testing room.
Directions to Pine Technical & Community College.
Campus Parking: No Parking Permit required. May use any campus lot.
Location of PTCC Testing Center Check-In Room 124:
Enter Main Entrance Door #1, continue straight down the hallway past restrooms (on left), down stairway, through double-doors of LRTC, to Room 124 (on left) to Check-In.
Those with mobility limitations may enter Main Entrance Door #1, continue straight to first hallway on left, proceed to first hallway on right, then straight ahead through double-doors to enter LRTC, pass in front of desk to Check-In Room 124.