Transfer to Pine

PTCC is dedicated to helping transfer students achieve their academic and career goals. Our friendly, experienced staff is here to help. During the 2015-2016 academic year over 50% of PTCC’s degree-seeking students were transfer students. PTCC Records staff will work with transfer students on an individual basis to guide them through the process, with the shared goal of transferring in all eligible coursework to a student’s selected program of study.

To get started, follow these four easy steps:

Step One: Apply to PTCC

Once admissions has received your application you will receive an admission letter informing you of your enrollment status.

Step Two: Financial Aid

Apply for Financial Aid, using FAFSA code 005535

Step Three: Transfer

Coursework from Minnesota State (formerly MnSCU) can be retrieved by PTCC Records Staff for you at no cost via E-Transcript. PTCC Records Staff will evaluate your transcripts and notify you of which coursework will transfer to your program of study at PTCC. 

  • Send Official Non-Minnesota State Transcripts to PTCC:

Pine Technical and Community College
Attn: Records
900 4th St SE
Pine City, MN 55063

Step Four: Payment of Tuition and Fees

After you've registered for classes, you'll need to pay tuition and buy books.For more information regarding fees, tuition and payment, visit our Financial Aid page.

To schedule a meeting with Recruiter/Admissions, Financial Aid, Records or Veterans Benefits click the link below.