Thank you for registering for a Child Care Aware of Minnesota Northeast non-credit, hourly based Virtual Classroom Training!
- Classes are held using Zoom. By clicking on the link below you will be directed to a webpage that will help you get set up. Please be sure to use the "join a test meeting" link on that page several days in advance of your training to be sure your connections work properly.
- Zoom: How to Join a Training
- You cannot miss more than 15 minutes of class so it is important to walk through the test well in advance of your scheduled training date.
- No refunds or makeup sessions are allowed for technology failures.
Please remember Virtual Classroom Trainings have the same expectations as face to face trainings; as well as some that are unique to online training.
- Your environment can be a distraction to other participants
- Make prior arrangements for Child Care so that you are not disturbed, please be sure other household members are aware of your training.
- Please make sure pets are not a distraction to other participants or yourself.
- You must be seen at all times in order to receive credit, keep yourself on mute unless you are speaking.
- Absolutely No Driving while you are in class.
- We know it can be tempting to go mobile but regardless of circumstance, be aware you will be immediately removed from training and no refund will be issued.
Please click the link below to print or download a copy of the participation guide, if applicable, prior to the start of class.
Click here to go to the Achieve website to download your participation guide.
Only enter the classroom during your scheduled training sessions.
Classroom 2, Trainer - Calie Bruender
Classroom 3, Trainer - Kristen Wheeler Highland
Classroom 4, Trainer - Marcia Schlattman
Classroom 6, Trainer - Janice Hofschulte
Classroom 9, Trainer - Karlene Dunaisky
Classroom 10, Trainer - Michelle Scott
Classroom 11, Trainer - Tanja Burthwick
Trainer room, Staff - Annette Weaver
We hope you enjoy your online training experience and welcome any questions or feedback at email@example.com or call 320-629-5164.
Interested in Advancing your career? Maybe changing career paths?
Pine Technical and Community College offers diplomas, certificates, and Associates degrees; many with online options.
Check out the variety of options including Early Childhood Development, Human Services Eligibility Worker, Business Administration and more!