RECRUIT ON CAMPUS WITH A TABLE
If you would like to have a table for PTCC students on campus, please fill out this request form. If approved, a confirmation email will be sent with dates, time, and location within 48 business hours.
- Reservations must be made for a table at least one week in advance.
- Tabling must take place at the designated areas and times only. Tabling must be always staffed. Solicitation of students in hallways or other college areas is not permitted on campus.
- PTCC will provide 1 table and up to two chairs, all other items must be provided by the organization.
- Companies or individuals that require students to make financial investments, pay fees, or buy materials/sales kits to secure employment are not eligible for campus tabling.
- Items may not be placed on walls, windows, or other communal areas on campus. Banners are permitted if they do not obstruct pathways and limited to the tabling areas.
- No selling of products from external vendors
If approved, a confirmation email will be sent with dates, time, and location within 48 business hours. If you have any questions, please contact a PTCC representative at JobPostings*AT*pine.edu.